Advice surrounding Covid-19 is constantly evolving – and fraudsters are too. As a second lockdown looms, scammers will be waiting in the wings to take advantage of any gaps in firms’ defence against fraud. With this in mind, we bring you a guide to de-risking your business while working remotely, with Director of Teal Compliance, Amy Bell, and Partner and Head of Cyber at Mishcon de Reya, Joe Hancock.
In this webinar:
- Amy tells us how firms can stay compliant and shares her tips for training staff as new restrictions come into force (2:16)
- Joe Hancock discusses the practical things Mishcon de Reya have implemented to prevent fraud risks during the first lockdown and what's different about a second wave (15:57)
- Joe shares practical tips for how firms can make sure employees are staying compliant when WFH (19:59)
- With rising PII rates (as much as 30-50%), Amy and Joe share their top tips for getting prepared for your PII renewal (31:32)
- Joe discusses the tactics you can use to protect your firm from fraudsters, the solutions that can detect fraud when it occurs and how Mishcon de Reya have utilised technology to streamline fraud detection and reduce risk (37:50)
Learn how Thirdfort client Mishcon de Reya adapted to the first lockdown in our webinar with Partner Rowena Herdman-Smith here.